Ecommerce can play a huge part in bringing your products to market and product awareness online, whether business to business or business to consumer Trister can supply the right ecommerce solution to meet your needs.
OpenCart Ecommerce – Open Source ecommerce solution using a modular system allowing for lots of great fuctionality at a cost you can afford. Find out more about OpenCart Ecommerce
Magento Ecommerce - is designed for larger companies, with heavier use ecommerce requirements. Find out more about Magento Ecommerce
Blackbox CMS – bespoke ecommerce for those that require a more unique design, specific functionality such as account customer databases with individual logins and customer discounts and Find out More…
eCommerce or trading online, has revolutionised shopping in the last decade.
It is no longer essential to have a prime, expensive, high street location to sell to the public.
The internet allows you to be accessible to anyone, anywhere 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at a fraction of the cost of setting up a brick-and-mortar store.
Our eCommerce sites are built to maximise the browsing experience for your customers, features include but are not limited to:
- browse by category / manufacturer
- search by category / manufacturer
- hot products and special offers on the homepage
- featured categories on the homepage
- shopping cart featuring integration with all major payment providers
- excellent search engine visibility.
All eCommerce solutions are powered by our ‘black box CMS’, which gives control over your products, categories, delivery charges and other eCommerce necessities.
To maximize sales, your products can be uploaded direct from ‘black box CMS’ into Amazon’s Marketplace, Froogle or Kelkoo.
Using ‘Google Analytics’ we can then track visitors to your site, analyse your navigation to find out which pages work and which need to be improved, and we can even tie in your Pay Per Click Advertising to track your return on investment from the customer clicking the advert through to the actual sale.
Other features include:
- variable delivery costs based on price / weight / location
- discount codes / bulk discounts and special offers (e.g. buy 1 get 1 free)
- differential pricing for trade accounts
- client log-ins to facilitate previous purchase history and re-orders.
Supported Ecommerce Channels Include: